(I took this picture when I was walking oneday in winter.)
I'm already missing winter. I LOVE winter.
It's still a little bit cold and chilly but I feel sorry that winter is passing through.
It was a kind of long cold winter. And there were lots of pleasant events :)
I like the coldness of winter, also love fashion styles, clothes and sports of winter :D
And snowing weather is fantastic!!
I feel like go back to my childhood and can faintly remember that times ;)
I think summer and winter is becoming longer and longer.
It's all because of global warming. Long winter is good news for me but I hate summer.
In summer, it's toooooooooo hot and sweaty. The strong sunlight kills me.
Besides it's congested by many many bugs and worms.
All kinds of bugs are everywhere. I HATE summer. I like silent winter.
Also I don't like summer fashion style.
Anyway I'm missing winter.
I love watching basketball matches!! It's sooooooo exciting! XD
I was really sad when KBL season finished.
My team, Samsung Thunders couldn't go to playoff,
so my KBL season finished early.
I hope next 2012-2013 KBL season comes faster than I feel. It's now just April.
How can I wait it for until November? Oh, No...
Hopefully I can see powerful dunk of Seung-Jun Lee ♥p♥ soon.
I'm paying my attention to him which team he will go to ;)
I'll go to watch his new home ground match even it's held in the countryside.
I think I'm going to buy season pass!! XD
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기