2012년 5월 5일 토요일

5th assignment-Peer bonding experience ;)

In Korea, there are many kinds of peer bondings such as OT, MT, excursion, etc.
And I have many memories of peer bonding experiences.
Now I'm going to write about the experience that I worked in our Beauty Art Bar in university festival held in last year.


I took this picture when I was working in our school bar.

Last year when I was a fresh man, I worked and helped to run our school bar.
Me and some of my classmates cooked appetizers with drinks.
Some others were in charge of public relations. And seniors took care of money.

Our Beauty Art Bar sold many kinds of drinks and appetizers.
We had soju, beer and I'm not sure we had also makgeolli or not in the menu.
The appetizers were pan-fried Kimchi, pan-fried potato and Odeng-tang (fish cake stew)

In that many kinds of menu, I was in charge of making Odeng-tang.
There were some kinds of ingredients for Odeng-tang that students bought before.
It was first time to make fish cake stew for me, but it was not that difficult.
Only I needed was a pot, stove, water, fish cake, welsh onion, salt, pepper and seasoning ;)

We were very very busy than we expected. 
Many people visited our bar so me and my friends especially in cooking part were so busy.

But it was fun and good. As you can see in the picture many people drank at our bar.
(Of course some people in the picture was in other bars' territory and seats.)

It's pity that I couldn't see the celebrities who came for this year's festival but it's OK.

The experience of last year was also great :) 





댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기