2012년 6월 11일 월요일

10th assignment - Future dream

Wow, It's the last assignment :)



This time I'm going to talk about my dream for future.

First, I hope I can have a job that I wanted and can enjoy. I'm dreaming of being an expert, a special effect make-up artist in movie field. I hope I can be as I wanted and can fully enjoy my life.
And also hope I can develope my career well and be an important person.

Second, I hope I can live healthy the rest of my life. I'm trying to have sound mind and sound body. I don't want to spend money I earned in a hospital.

Third, I pray for happiness and peace for my family. My family is the way and the proof how I exist and live on this planet, the Earth.

Also I want my friends to be happy and joyful to their lives.



I try to stay focus right now and live in present so that I can welcome my dreamed future.
I'll do my best and thankful to whole things nearby me ;)

Hopefully I can say 'It was a perfect and satisfying journey as I dreamed when I was young' after a long long time :)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기