2012년 6월 10일 일요일

8th assignment - You're so beautiful

(I got this picture from his twitter. It's profile pic of him)

Do you know who he is? He's name is Tom Hiddleston :D
After I went to see 'The Avengers' I became a big fan of him ;)
He played 'Loki' in the movie.
(Oh God, Why didn't I know him before? oh no....)

As I got the subject for this assignment; talking about some beautiful features of a person, I just want to talk a little about him! 

First, He has a gentle voice.
His voice is really sweet and tender. 
I recommend you to watch some of his interview videos on Youtube!
He speaks a formal British accent in mild voice and that made me attracted.

Second, He is very intelligent. He studied a lot.
I heard he followed an elite course.
And I can see that he is very smart and formal through many videos about him.
I like his choice of words and talking.

Lastly, He has good proportions of his body.
I think he has balanced body proportions. 
I can feel that when I look into some pictures of him.
He is tall and slim. Also I can see that he has proper muscles.



It might be little strange to use word 'beautiful' to a man, 
but anyway it's true that the three things I mentioned above are 'beautiful features' of a him :) 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기